Chroma-Q Brute Force
|Source Type||LED - RGB+W|
|Lamp Type||Multiple Pod|
|Kelvin||2800 - 10000|
|Beam Angle (deg)||0 - 0|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Max Power Consumption (W)||3300|
|Current (amps) (@240V)||13.75|
|Output (lux)||1m: 0 | 3m: 0 | 5m: 0|
|Wireless DMX Capable||yes|
The Chroma-Q® Brute Force™ is a realistic LED alternative to the traditional quarter 'Wendy' light, with a full colour RGB-W lamphead that draws just 15 amps @ 240V.
Brute Force has been designed to ensure optimal functionality across a variety of applications*.
Robustly designed and fully dimmable, the Brute Force utilises multiple Chroma-Q Studio Force II™ 1.2m / 48" length tuneable white battens with an extended CCT range between 2,000K and 10,000K.
Each unit features mappable pixel control with RDM, DMX and optional wireless operation.
With the Studio Force II Cine-Q mode, it is possible to control Brute Force as a variable CCT and an RGB-W mode at the same time, and even crossfade from a white point to a saturated colour.
Brute Force is available in 6-lamp (Brute Force 6) and 4-lamp (Brute Force 4) options. Brute Force 6 has on-board multipoint fixings to allow easy rigging and the option to combine units to form larger arrays - such as combining four units to create comparable output to a full Wendy light. Brute Force 4 is supplied with a yoke and standard TV spigot for conventional rigging.
In addition, the Studio Force II 48™ fixtures can be removed from the Brute Force mounting frames and used for other film wash and effects lighting applications.
- Realistic LED alternative to the traditional quarter 'Wendy' light
- Significantly reduced energy consumption - draws just 15 amps @ 240V
- No downtime due to lamp failures
- Produces tuneable whites, as well as pastel and saturated colours (2,800K - 6,500K / 2,000K - 10,000K extended CCT)
- Pixel mapping to generate 'effects' - e.g. fire & lightning
- Full creative control from a lighting desk or media server